Sunday, June 29, 2008

SHE SAID "YES"!!!!


I am happy to announce to the Reformed blog world that I, the Ebony Puritan, will be soon tying the knot! Yesterday, on my Birthday, I proposed to my precious Tulip Debra-Anne, and she accepted.
I have waited a long time for this day to come, and I praise our Sovereign God for how He orchestrated this situation and for the precious gem He has blessed me with.
Please pray for Debra and I as we embark on a union we pray will bring glory to our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Juggie, I am sooo happy!!! Congratulations from Andres & myself. We are so proud of you. She is indeed beautiful and we wish you so many blessings from above. We hope to be able to meet her someday and give you both a huge hug.
God bless! Love Andres & Melba :-D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Wow, this is very exciting time in your life. Best wishes for you and your new bride.

Anonymous said...

Oh Honey! This so sweet. To God be glory! Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Ebony Puritan said...

Ladies and Gentlemen...........

The Misses has spoken!!!!

Anonymous said...

Debra Singleton....It has a nice ring to it. Congratulations to the both of you. May God bless your union. :)

Brian Stanley Douglas said...

HOORAY! Congrats to you both! Do you have a wedding date yet?

~B&J

Ebony Puritan said...

Thanks B!

We don't have a date yet. She is in the process of planning her best friend's wedding, so we will not have a date until early August.

Anonymous said...

congrats my brother ,may gOd bless this union

Ebony Puritan said...

Thanks Brian!!!