Tuesday, October 9, 2007

An Amazing Opportunity

This past Sunday night, I had the privilege of preaching at Glendale Baptist Church in Miami, FL on the subject of The Biblical Sovereign God. It was really fun and an amazing blessing to be both invited by Pastor Armstrong and to be warmly received by his congregation. He, as well as Anthony Carter and Sherard Burns, were my inspirations in Seminary and empowered me to not be discouraged in the fact that I was a African-American embracing Reformed Theology. I want to publicly thank Pastor Armstrong and the entire Glendale Baptist Family for being so warm and loving during my visit there. I will forever love everyone of you.

1 comment:

ajcarter said...

Congrats my brother! I am sure the Lord was gracious in granting you favor and that His people were much encouraged through your labors in the Word. May the Lord grant you much fruit and may He himself be your portion as your labor to see His kingdom come.

I look forward to connecting with you in Miami.

Tony