Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SARAH FAILIN'

To be honest, I have always been weary about John McCain's choice for VP. Personally, I don't think a hockey mom who has a 5 month old baby is capable of taking on such a prominent and important position. But after watching Sarah Palin's interview with Katie Couric, I have found another reason why I don't like his choice: She seems ignorant, not only to several issues, but also about her own running mate. I have never seen a person so ill-prepared for an interview in all my time following politics.

Add this to "Obama Mania" that is sweeping through our black communities, and this promises to be a really interesting election to say the least. Click above and see what I am talking about.


UPDATE: Apparently, Sarah Palin has a history of this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E

No comments: