Wednesday, September 10, 2008

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!!


Once again, we are closing in on the Miami Pastor's Conference, which will be held November 6-8 at Glendale Baptist Church in Miami, FL.

This year's theme is "What Is Christ Saying To and Through His Church"? The speakers will include the regulars: Host Pastor Rickey Armstrong, Pastor Ken Jones, Pastor Anthony Carter, Pastor Redditt Andrews and Pastor Michael Leach. And this year's Conference will feature guest speakers and teachers: Dr. Robert Cameron, Dr. Voddie Baucham, and Pastor Michael Campbell.

Registration is now underway, so please click here for more information and I'll see you in Miami!!!

2 comments:

Ray said...

Hey man, I just found your blog after googling "christ centered gospel songs." I've enjoyed what I've been reading so far. Do you happen to have any suggestions for Christ-centered songs for corporate worship that fall within the gospel music genre? I'm really trying to find it but it's hard to find. Any suggestions?

Ebony Puritan said...

Hey ray!

Thanks for checking out my blog. In regards to your question, there are some:

Obviously, the hymns (Jesus keep me near the Cross, Guide me O thou Great Jehovah), and then you have Richard Smallwood's "Jesus, you're the center of my joy"; Virtue's "Great is thy Faithfulness"; Nicole C. Mullen's "I know my Redeemer lives"; Donnie McClurkin's "Psalms, Hymns, and Spiritual Songs" CD; and The O'Neal Twins "Jesus dropped the charges". These will get you started.