Thursday, March 13, 2008

WAS HE EVER A CHRISTIAN????

In a previous post called EE Error, I mentioned a guy I used to work with who, after being rightfully dismissed from Coral Ridge Ministries, claimed that he had "deconverted" from the Christian faith. Well, as I was flipping through YouTube yesterday, I ran across a post of his in which he tries to convince his skeptics (like myself) that he was truly saved at one time.

Listen to what he says (and doesn't say) in this clip, and you tell me if he truly was a Christian. I do want to state that he uses abrasive language at some spots, but I think this video tells a lot about him and his current frame of mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwZ_5ZV3qBU&NR=1

Note: I do want to state that I am not placing this on my blog to attack this brother. I do pray that he will come to true repentance and receive the LORD Jesus. However, in the same sense, empirical evidence does not equate to a true salvation experience. Which, in watching this video, is clearly what this brother is trying to sell people on.

UPDATE: I was hoping, by removing his profile, that he had changed his disposition. However he only changed his profile name. I have placed the new link to the video above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video was removed by the user...

Ebony Puritan said...

Thank You!

Apparently, Jesus was correct when He says that those in darkness cannot handle the light!!!