Thursday, February 14, 2008

INTRODUCING DR. JAMES CHESTER


I would like to introduce the Reformed blog world to my beloved Pastor: Dr. James H. Chester.
Dr. Chester has been pastoring Orthodox Zion Primitive Baptist Church (OZPBC) in West Palm Beach, FL for over 20 years and is a devout adherer to the doctrines of the Reformed faith.
Dr. Chester received his Masters and Doctorate from KNOX Seminary, and is a very active member of the East Florida Primitive Baptist Association, serving most recently as its Treasurer. Dr. Chester has a unique gift of delivering the truths of God's Word in a way that captivates even the youngest listener of the congregation. And all the time while being authoritative and convicting through the power of the Holy Spirit.
I have known Dr. Chester since my time at KNOX Seminary (I was getting my Masters while he was getting his Doctorate), and I can tell you that when you speak to him, you will find that he is not only a very educated man, but one who is very approachable and passionate about the calling that God has given him. Without question, Dr. Chester has a passion to see the African-American Church return back to its Reformed roots, and I am personally thrilled to not only have him as a boss, but also as a very good friend.
Thank You Dr. Chester for being a man who is not afraid to declare the truth of Christ despite the opposition it may bring, both in the world and in the church.
If you want to read more about Dr. Chester or our church, click the link to Orthodox Zion Primitive Baptist Church on the right.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

He's a wonderful man. Please tell him I said hello!

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one useful source of tips on this subject[...]